How To Get Pre Workout Out Of Your System
If you’ve ever taken a pre workout supplement and felt jittery or anxious afterwards, you’re not alone. Pre workouts can contain stimulants like caffeine and beta-alanine, which can lead to these side effects in some people. So what can you do if you want to avoid them?
In this article, we’ll give you some tips on how to get pre workout out of your system.
How long does pre workout stay in your system?
The half-life of caffeine is about 5 hours. This means that if you take in 200 mg of caffeine, after 5 hours, you will have 100 mg left in your body.
The effects of caffeine can vary from person to person, and also depend on how much caffeine you consume. If you’re someone who is sensitive to caffeine, you may feel the effects for a longer period of time than someone who is less sensitive.
Ways of getting pre workout out of your system
- Flush it Out with Water – Drinking water is always the best way to flush anything out of your system, and pre workout supplements are no different. The best way to do this is to drink plenty of water throughout the day, especially in the hours leading up to your workout. This will help to dilute the supplement in your system and make it easier for your body to flush it out.
- Sweat It Out – Exercise is another great way to flush pre workout out of your system. When you sweat, your body is able to get rid of toxins and other unwanted substances. So, if you’re looking to get rid of pre workout quickly, a good workout session is a great way to do it.
- Urinate Frequently – Urinating frequently is also a good way to flush pre workout out of your system. When you urinate, your body gets rid of toxins and other unwanted substances. So, if you’re looking to get rid of pre workout quickly, urinating frequently is a great way to do it.
- Eat a large Greasy Meal – A large, greasy meal can also help to flush pre workout out of your system. The fat in the meal will help to bind to the supplement and make it easier for your body to flush it out.
- Throw it Up – If you have consumed far too much or if you are allergic to certain of the chemicals and it has not started to set in yet, then as a last option, you can try to make yourself puke up and get the pre-workout out of your system by doing so.
How long until the effects wear off?
The length of time it takes for the pre-workout supplement to leave your system will vary depending on how much you took, your metabolism, and other factors. In general, however, you can expect the effects to start wearing off after about an hour or so.
Pre Workout Alternatives
If you’re looking for a pre workout alternative that won’t leave you feeling jittery and wired, there are a few options to consider. First, try swapping out your regular coffee for green tea. Green tea contains caffeine, but it also has L-theanine, an amino acid that helps to promote relaxation.
You can also try taking a natural supplement like ginger or turmeric to help boost your energy levels without the use of caffeine. Finally, make sure that you’re staying hydrated throughout the day by drinking plenty of water. This will help to keep your energy levels up and prevent fatigue.
There you have it! A few simple tips on how to get pre workout out of your system. By following these tips, you should be able to enjoy all the benefits of pre workout without any of the negatives. Do you have any other tips? Be sure to share them in the comments below!